Prof. Karim Solaimani
- Ph.D. (1997). Remote Sensing and Environmental Sciences, University of Glasgow, UK.
- At present, Head of Remote Sensing & GIS Centre University of Haraz, Iran.
- Postal Code: 4616957657, Amol, Iran
Prof. Mahmoud Habibnejad Roshan
- Ph.D. (1994). Watershed Management, University of Provence, France
- At Present, University of Haraz, Iran.
Editorial Board (A → Z)
- Golmayei, S. H;
- Ph.D. (1985). Civil Engineering, Soil Mechanics, Ecole Central De Paris, France.
- Associate professor at the University of Sari, Iran.
- Hoey Travor; (Prof.)
- Ph.D. (1989). University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Present Head of Department of Geographical & Earth Sciences, University of Glasgow, UK.
- Kamgar Haghighi.A; (Prof.)
- Ph.D. (1980). Soil Engineering (Water & soil & Vegetation). University of Davis California, USA.
- Professor at the University of Shiraz, Iran, from 1997.
- Matkan, A;
- Ph.D. (1999). Remote sensing and Climatology, University of Bristol, UK.
- Associate professor at the Remote Sensing Center, the University of Shahid Behedshti, Iran.
- Mohseni Saravi, M; (Prof.)
- Ph.D. (1981). Forest Hydrology and Watershed Management, Michigan State University, USA.
- Present University of Tehran, Iran.
- Moradi, H. R;
- Ph.D. (2001). Physical Geography, Climatology, Tarbiat Modarres University, Iran.
- Associate professor at the Watershed Science & Eng. Department, T.M University, Iran.
- Rasoli, A; (Prof.)
- Ph.D. (1997). Geoscience. Wollongong University, Australia.
- Present Head of GIS & RS Center, University of Tabriz, Iran.
- Saadoddin, A;
- Ph.D. (2006). Watershed Management, National University of Australia, Australia.
- Associate Professor at the Gorgan University of Agriculture & Natural Resources, Iran.
- Sadatinejad, S.J;
- Ph.D. (2000). Hydrological Engineering, National University of Moscow. Russia.
- Associate professor at the University of Tehran.
- Zeinivand Hossein;
- Ph.D. (.2009). Hydrological Engineering. Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium.
- Assistant professor at the Watershed Management. Department, Lorestan University, Iran.
- Ziatabar Ahmadi, M; (Prof.)
- Ph. D. (1980). Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Utah State University, USA.
- Present Head of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering Department at the University of Haraz, Iran.